Where did I get that outfit? lol

Sunday, February 23, 2014

5 Miles

I did 5 miles today on my road and it felt TERRIFIC.  I really do think of walking as my therapy.  It wasn't as pretty today or as warm as yesterday when I started but I was determined to get in another walk.  As I got to the top of the second hill the sun came out and I thought "why not" and I did a few stretches and turned around and headed back down the road for another lap.  Goodness how good it felt to be back outside.  It's suppose to turn cold again this week but just knowing there might be some walking days possible here and there makes all the difference to how I've been feeling.  

On the second lap I got thinking about my girlfriend and the tears just started to flow and I thought about how very much I miss her.  I again thought of all the things I want to say to her next week.  I just can't wait to see her.  It really does feel true that absence makes the heart grow fonder.  

I really feel I'm going to have a wonderful visit with everyone next week.  I'm really looking forward to seeing my mom and sister too.  Oh, got a card from my mom yesterday, was perfect timing I thought :) I will call her tonight to thank her.  I know though my family is dysfunctional that we all do love each other.  Even my father has been on my mind lately.  

Well I think I'm off to sweep the back porch so I can sit out and read for awhile, the temps have drifted up to 65 now :) I couldn't ask for a better weekend.

Till next time...

3 comments:

Carla Birnberg said...

(((YAY!!!! THE FIVE MILES ROCKS)))

MaryFran said...

Hip hip hurray on the 5 miles. The weather was PERFECT for it...that's for sure!!!

Tears are healing.....cry as much as you need to!

Daniel Thompson said...

We ALL know how Tough it is to Lose Weight, Don't we? Yes we do!!! Controlling those Urges is Tough for sure!! I found the Other Day, this Coffee that helps with this Guys. You just Drink this Coffee, and the Pounds just come OFF!! And this is the most important thing to me too, it is ALL Natural too!! We all know all the Fake Foods out there, Don't we! Well, this one I found is Natural Folks.

So, take a Look here, if you want help here Guys. And, as it is from Coffee Beans, grown in Panama, it has Great Flavor for sure.

http://HealthyCoffeeBean.com